Friday 15 July 2011

BersihStories: Ambushed Like Animals

"I knew instinctively that I was not going to die in the tunnel but every sense in my body was screaming otherwise. The pain was so immense that I wanted to crawl into a ball and sob but I knew I had to keep moving, but where?"
Read more:
http://www.loyarburok.com/2011/07/14/ambushed-animals-walk-crawl/

P.S
I told myself, over and over again to stop reading Bersih Stories. STOP! STOP right now! But I couldn’t. I’m totally hooked. Like an addict I’m always high with stories after stories and pictures that tell a thousand words or video clips that captured memorable touching moments. I just couldn’t stop. Most times these Bersih Stories gave me goose bumps that made me cry and sob unashamedly. This much I know…this much I’m very certain: Bersih 2.0 helped us to find strength and discover unity for a better tomorrow. 
~ kalau lah~

No comments:

Post a Comment